Xbmc movie database not updating
If that’s all you want, you don’t need to do anything else.Some people rarely, if ever, restart Kodi, putting the computer to sleep instead of shutting it down.By default, you need to manually tell the program to re-scan your folders every time you add something, which is annoying if you add new media regularly. In exchange for more complication, each option gives more flexibility than the last, so it’s worth going over all three.Our recommendation: choose the least complicated option that does what you want.Went to Videos--files--right clicked on the file and click "Movie Information." After a brief "Querying The Movie Database info" screen, it popped up a keyboard.I typed the exact name the film, and after another brief "Querying," I'm back at the keyboard.
Oh well, I thought, I'll just have to type the name of the movies into the scraper manually.
It's been about a week now (figured maybe it needed some time? Even trying unmatching and matching again and I still only get the old information.
Also tried 'Fix incorrect match' but I still get the old info. Cheers Please disable "Verbose" logging When logs (server or client app) are requested for an investigation, please do NOT turn on "verbose" logging unless it is explicitly requested.
I tried several of different movie titles, as well as just a few common words, and it always sends me back to the keyboard like it can't find anything. I have robbie Williams concerts for my othe half and cannot find any thing to do with him, but they are all there on the website.
I'm not sure if it's really even contacting the database or not. I've never had any problems with this before, and I've been using this same basic setup for about 2 years. Same problem here, just re added my library back into my i Pad and films are missing. The film roadhouse, wolf of Wall Street all not found. Everything worked perfectly fine the last time I added a movie (a couple days ago). since I have the same problem, on my xbmc box (linux) also with 3.8.0 plugin ...
Search for xbmc movie database not updating:
I went to add a few new ones today and no luck with the scraper. with debugging on I looked in the logs everything seems fine but when it returns the results it just says if I run a wget with the same url on that linux box I get a 404 error, but it I paste that url in to explorer it returns the expected (or atleast what I think are expected) results I reset my box, checked for updates for the plugin and made sure that it wasn't some weird networking error, things are resolving correctly and connecting to the web server but it seems like wget / curl is being blocked at least on my linux box I think it might be something with itself. Dunno the specifics of their setup though or how to test it.